He is just such a happy little tot! I hope you all have a wonderful week as your time nears for baby #2 to arrive! I wish I knew you {in person} better, because I'd come stay and play and help you when baby arrives! I'd love to see Jack and Creighton's smiling faces playing during the day!
He is so stinkin' cute! I just want to bite him!! Sorry, didn't mean to bring up biting. =) He is making some of the sweetest pictures! Bes won't sit still long enough for me to even get a good one and all of them come out looking awful... so not bloggable. =)
4 comments:
So cute!!
What if the next one is as cute? I just can't imagine that much cuteness in one family!!
He is just such a happy little tot! I hope you all have a wonderful week as your time nears for baby #2 to arrive! I wish I knew you {in person} better, because I'd come stay and play and help you when baby arrives! I'd love to see Jack and Creighton's smiling faces playing during the day!
He is so stinkin' cute! I just want to bite him!! Sorry, didn't mean to bring up biting. =) He is making some of the sweetest pictures! Bes won't sit still long enough for me to even get a good one and all of them come out looking awful... so not bloggable. =)
Post a Comment