September 6, 2009

Dove Hunt 2009


This is daddy's "natural face camo" for duck season.....
Jumping on hay bales......
Sweet little girlfriends......
My John Deere boy.....
Yesterday, we enjoyed the Shumpert family annual Dove Hunt in Tupelo, MS! Both of my boys had a great time being outdoors and getting dirty! Neil and Brad shot quite a few birds and Jack had the best time seeing just how much dirt he could capture on his body! He was amazed at riding on tractors and holding dead birds in his little hands. He went right over to Neil's bird bag, picked up a dead dove, and said cheese. He wasn't scared at all! We enjoyed some good ole' birds for dinner and then loaded up to head home. It was a great time with such fun friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day. I love seeing Jack and Neil together. I am so glad you have such wonderful friends as Brad, Amy and Bess.
Love to all,
Gumbea

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

What a fun day! I think we must have been separated at birth (especially Neil and Brad) we aren't just friends... we're family!