Today is Neil's 31st birthday! He is officially OLD!!! He and I went out to dinner last night with some friends and had a great time. This morning, Jack and I sang him Happy Birthday and gave him his birthday cards. ( He was a little impatient with his gifts so he had already gotten them before his birthday.) He got to spend the rest of the day at home alone while we went to work and school. He is working tonight so that will be the way he spends his birthday evening. Happy birthday Daddy! We love you!
We also went to the doctor yesterday and baby Sam is doing great. My placenta has moved and he is head down. His heartbeat was 142 bpm and I have now gained 20 pounds. We just have to sit and wait now. (the hardest part!!)
Today we got a package in the mail from Gumbea and in it was a book for Jack titled Llama Llama Red Pajama. It is very cute- llama is going to sleep but needs him mama. Well we were talking about it and the following conversation takes place:
Me: You do that sometimes in the middle of the night- hollar out for me to come and get you.
Jack: yeah, I know. I come downstairs in the nighttime and get in bed with you and watch that show on tv. You know the one with the steam pocket that cleans all your tile floors.
WHAT????????????? I fell over laughing at him because he is just so matter of fact about it. I guess he has watched an infomercial in the middle of the night about steam mops and what they can do for you! He is such a mess and boy do we love him so!
4 comments:
Too funny!
Happy BD Neil! I don't think 31 qualifies you as being old!
Can't believe that Neil is 31! Happy B-Day, Neil!! Love, Stacey
Funny funny that he is watching infomercials. You know how he loves to clean. The next thing he will be telling you he want to buy one. I too can't believe my son is 31. Gumbea is getting older too. Glad he liked to books.
Hey Leah - They sell the Baby Legs at Target or you can go online and find them all sorts of places! You need to get Sam some!:)
2 babies is going- some days are REALLY good and some days are tougher, but we are making it! :)
Post a Comment