
The Sisterchicks!
Abby and Me (excuse the hair- I can't blowdry my hair because it makes me so stinkin' hot and ill, plus it has rained here for four days....humidity!!! Not to mention I look like I swallowed a balloon and I am storing food in my checks for the winter....)
So tonight I had a baby shower at a local restaurant and we had a blast. My bible study/small group girls (aka Sisterchicks) had a shower for Abby and me. We are due about 4 weeks apart. She is having another baby anytime now! Her son, Merrit, and Jack are in the same class at school and we both teach SPED at the same school. Our new babies will also be in the same little class at school together. She and I definetly have a lot in common and I adore our friendship! I am excited to see what her baby looks like and what she is going to name "it"! We got some great little presents and a big ole' gift card to Wal-Mart! I know it will come in handy! I am truly blessed by these sweet friendships that are so rooted in the Lord. I love these girls and their families! I am so thankful for such great friends that I know I can call anytime of the day! Love you girls!
3 comments:
That is awesome!! You girls look great! I wish I was there for your shower...I miss you girls!! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of those babies. Take care...love ya!
I think you look precious! Thinking about you and praying many blessings!
Great pic of everyone... Except me. Lovely. =)
Post a Comment