September 19, 2009

RaiNy DAy FuN!



What else do you do when it won't stop raining for days and you are too busy building an ARK? Color glasses on your face! He loves for my mom to draw these on his face.
Just this morning Jack woke me up and asked, "Can baby Sam come out today?". I tried to explain to him that he just wasn't big enough but he tried to convince me to go to the doctor today and get him out. He is so ready (or so he thinks) for his baby to be here. I am not quite sure if I am as ready mentally yet! We will find out more details on Thursday when I go back for another sonogram!

3 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Funny boy. =) Feel like I haven't seen him in forever. I need a Jack fix.

Shannon Willcutt said...

Love the glasses...that is too cute!! Macy and Lucy need some :)

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Ok, that is funny and super cute! I hope you are feeling good. I miss you so much Yeah Yeah! If we can ever get all of us unpregnant and with no newborn in the house, we need to get the Trio together!