So, I went to the doctor for my 31 week check-up and it was pretty uneventful! I have gained another pound for a total of 17. The heartbeat was good and the doctor squeezed the life out of me to determine that he is HEAD DOWN! I know that is not to much to get excited about but it is one more step to having this sweet boy. Of course, he can always turn back around....but lets hope not! I go back in two more weeks and this time we will have an ultrasound to see if my placenta has moved. (Please Lord, make it move!) I feel pretty good just tired from not being able to sleep comfortably at night. Neil and I will be going to AL for a 4-D ultrasound on Saturday. They kind of creep me out a little but I am anxious to see what he looks like all scrunched up in there!
Also- pray for Jack...he has been having a really hard time at school the past week with biting his friends. He bit 5 times in 4 days.....I don't know how to make it stop....any suggestions?? Both my mom and I had to go to his school to take care of this issue last week before 9 am. We have tried everything that I know of!
3 comments:
I'm glad baby Sam is doing well. Kudos to only 17 lbs. I don't know how you do it. We miss you and love you!
I can't believe you are already 31 weeks. WOW! This pregnancy seems SO fast... of course, I'm not the one going through it! HA! And I really don't like pregnant people like you who barely gain any weight and unless you look at their belly don't even look pregnant! SO.NOT.FAIR!! :) You do look amazing, Leah! And MAN - I am at a loss for the biting thing. You think he is just anxious about the baby and taking it out on his friends?? There has to be a reason he's doing it - right? I am so sorry! I will for sure be praying for wisdom for you and neil as you figure that out! Much love to you guys!!!
You GROW girl!! =)
Post a Comment