August 4, 2009

Jack's first day....



back to school was a success! He didn't even look back to give his daddy or mommy a hug and kiss this morning. He walked into his room and gave all of his friends big ole' hugs and didn't even tell us bye. I was the one with tears in my eyes. He seemed so big to me today. He was ready to go and play on the big playground. He took a nap on his new mat and even enjoyed some "blue and pink yogret" (yogurt). He has requested that we get some for the house.
Now off to bed for my first official day with students tomorrow!


4 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Leah he is so precious!!! I hope you are feeling good. I love and miss you so much!

ThePoeFam said...

I'm glad it went well! I can imagine how hard it must be to leave that sweet little face. But, now you have a sweet hug to look forward to EVERY afternoon! Hope you all have a great school year!

Smith family said...

That is also what Brylee calls yogurt. So cute! She told me she played with Jack-Jack!

Unknown said...

He does look so big and so much like his daddy. Glad his and your 1st week went well.
Love you
Shirla