August 25, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!




Jack has had several good days at school. We have had lots of conversations about being sweet to our friends and not throwing our toys at school. Everyday when we pick him up, he will say "I had a good day today mommy." Maybe the biting and misbehavior was just the transition of starting back to school and a new routine. For a reward for his behavior, we stopped by the gas station for a sucker and coke icee. I absolutely love that little boy!
I also went to the doctor today for my 30 week checkup. I got my Rhogam shot for my negative blood and everything looks/sounds good.
BP: 110/70
weight: +4 (not very excited- have to slow down on the eating!)
Heartbeat: 144 bpm
The nurse said that based on where she found his heartbeat that he is head up under my ribs and going long ways across my body. She said that he will do another ultrasound to check my placenta at about 35-36 weeks. I go to see a guy in Alabama for a 3D/4D ultrasound on the 12th of Sept. just to verify and reverify that this baby is for sure a Sam and not a Samantha! Maybe he will be able to let me peak at my placenta and let me know if it has moved or not! I now start my every two week appts. to see the doctor...this pregnancy is going by so fast!

1 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

I'm glad that jack is over it. I think I may act out when I go through transition, so it only makes sense for him to do the same. I can't believe how fast you are going through this pregnancy too. Seems like you just found out...