August 10, 2009

27 Weeks!

I went to the doctor and have officially gained a total of 12 pounds. My blood pressure was good and we heard the sweet little heart beat. I have to go have my sugar test this week but get to eat a coke and candybar for two days instead of drinking the icky sugar drink! Yeah! Everything sounds good and I go back in three weeks for my rho-gam shot and sugar test results. Still having some contractions each day that are a little uncomfortable but won't know anything about my placenta moving until we have another sonogram. We are super excited about meeting baby Sam!

3 comments:

The Akins Family said...

Why couldn't I have a candy bar and a coke??? YUM

Shannon Willcutt said...

You are looking super fabulous!!

You know, I sort of liked that thick sugary stuff you have to drink...I am weird like that, though :)

Kimberly said...

12 pounds in 27 weeks...that is wonderful! I gained 12 pounds in one month during my pregnancy! You look great! I hope you're feeling good.

You are going to LOVE being a mom to two boys. I've had the best week with my two boys and can't wait until you meet your little Sam.