September 2, 2008

What a Weekend!

This was a whirlwind of a weekend. Saturday Amy, Bes, Jack and I went to West Point to the Arts Festival. It was super hot and super fun. I bought a couple of things and several glasses of sweet tea! Bes and Jack were so good in spite of the heat......on the way home I look back and they are holding hands. It was the sweetest thing ever. Jack tried to tell Bes that he wanted to hold her foot too but she didn't cooperate. Bes could be his first little girlfriend and I wouldn't mind a bit!
Then Sunday I got a stomach bug and was running fever through Monday night. Needless to say, I didn't go to work today so that I could stay home and sleep. Hopefully no one else in my family will get it....
One of Jack's favorite things to do lately is to get into the closet and get my shoes or Neil's shoes out and wear them all over the house. I will find random shoes everywhere!!!! I couldn't resist taking his picture...although his father was telling him to get the girl shoes OFF!






6 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I am so impressed with your page! Can't wait until I can make mine cute too! :) I can't believe we didn't have a camera to take a pic of Bes and Jack holding hands... so sweet! We'll have to get it next time! Love you girl!

Becky said...

those pictures are hilarious. He cracks me up in your shoes. Too funny! And your header is WAY cute. I'm sorry I haven't emailed you about it yet but it looks like I don't have too! it is adorable! Where did you get it??

The Brantley Boys said...

umm...you totally pimped your blog. I am really jealous. I like the header! Nice shoes Jack!

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Leah...nice job spicing things up.....maybe one day I will give our blog a facelift. I love you and miss you so much....give your boys hugs for me!

Kara said...

The lilypie thing...I had to get JoDee to help me. :) We went to page elements, add a gadget, html link, and copy and paste the html thing from lilypie. Let me know if that doesnt work and I'll try it again. that was from memory. :)

Kara said...

Oh...ps. how did you get a cute header?