Jack went teetee in the big boy potty several times this weekend and poopoo tonight and was rewarded with stickers! He really likes stickers and we have a book about boys going potty and it came with a potty chart. So far the book and chart have been a big help! He likes to go and sit on the potty and read a book. This potty training stuff is harder for the parents I think because I have to be the one who takes him every 30 minutes or so and I always forget! Neil and I have been doing some potty dances around here and maybe by the time his second birthday comes around we will be wearing big boy underwear for good! Wish us luck!
(if only we could get rid of the paci!)
4 comments:
He looks sooooooooo much like Neil with that baseball cap. So glad that he is poopooing in the potty.
He is getting to be such a big boy. Gumbea can't wait to see him.
I'm so glad that he reading such informative material. One of my friends told me that she got rid of her son's paci by cutting the tip off and making it shorter and shorter until almost nothing is there. Another idea: Adam's mom said she got rid of Adam's paci by pretending to flush it down the toilet (probably not with the poo poo, though). For now, Congrats on the potty...that is awesome.
How did I not know this?!? Very impressive!!We'll have to have a Potty Party!! I'll bring the grapes and chocolate chip cookies with MM's! :)
I'm jealous! I haven't even started to tackle potty training and Creighton is a bit older. He's ready, I'm just lazy. Any tips for starters? I just put buy a potty chair on my to do list!
I'll keep looking for updates!
Post a Comment