September 3, 2008

I think my boy is smitten!

Just look at these pictures. Jack makes me so nervous around Bes because he just goes wild. I am sure that Amy wouldn't believe that at home he sometimes CAN be calm and more mellow. I am afraid that he is going to throw toys at her (which he has), stomp on her, knock her over.....most of the time he is just taking toys away from her. Poor girl- I don't know why she would want to be friends with a little bully! But tonight (Brad, Amy and Bes came over and we had some good ole' pizza)- he was kind of in rare form......He got out his big pillow and let Bes sit with him on it. They were sooooo stinkin' cute! Jack got his first "kiss" paci free from another girl besides his mommy or grandmothers! I think that he secretly loves Bes. He so wanted her to play with his firetruck and put her paci in her mouth. He also wanted to sit with Amy the whole time that Bes was getting her bottle. It was sweet......Amy will be sore tomorrow because my boy climbed all over her legs and wanted to walk "more" on them. I am sorry Amy- you are the BEST!!!! We hope that sweet Bes gets to feeling better....we love you!


Also- thanks to my fabulous and computer savvy sis-in-law, I have pimped my blog! She told me about scrapblog.com where you can go and design your own headers and save them as pictures! It was pretty easy and they even give you step by step instructions! Try it out for yourself- it's free.


His first girl kiss! Bes has got the hand on his cheek and everything!

Bes now takes her paci all the time because Jack has officially taught her how!
Playing opossum!
I asked him what they were whispering about and he wouldn't tell me......

4 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

oh my word! I'm stealing some of these pics for my page! You HAVE to check out my page! But I have a slight problem... where did all my friends go and how do I get them back! :)

Becky said...

oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest pictures ever!! Hilarious. They really are a very cute couple... I guess it's never too early to have your first kiss! love it!!

oh, and for the lilypie - I went to edit layout and on the side where you can "add a gadget" I added the html/javascript. then I moved the box where it was right under my header because I couldn't get it to work right on the side. then I copy and pasted the code that lilypie gave me. and wahla! :) Let me know if you still can't get it to work.

Kara said...

So stinking cute!! I also LOVE your new header! Im going to have to try that.

The Brantley Boys said...

Jack is hilarious! What a ladies man!