Every morning that we get up and get ready for school, my son asks to go to "Nan's house." As we pass by her street on the way to school, he usually says, "mommy I not go to school. I go to Nan's house." I usually say no we will go later. I guess he loves going over there because Nan and Fatz have a four-wheeler, riding lawn mower, bike, hills, wagons, big sticks, doughnut holes......and he seems to be the center of attention! They take very good care of my spoiled rotten baby! Here are some pictures that I took of Jack and Nan outside on the swing. (Anna and Sarah- this is what mom's new "kairkut" looks like)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nan is hot. And her hair is hotter. I love that lady. BTW, if Jack made that face at me, I would give him anything. Oh, and I can't tell if Harrison is teething. He certainly is drooling his body wait everyday and putting everything in sight in his mouth and gnawing. His first tooth may not be too far down the road.
Post a Comment