Jack and I went to one of his friend's 2nd birthday party this morning. He has been talking about going to her house for several days. He woke up this morning ready to go! We got to her house and she came running over and you can see what happened. Right after this, she grabbed his face and kissed him! They are so cute together and get along well. She got lots of cute clothes and Jack helped her open every gift!!! He even tried out her new crayons. The cutest part of the party was when she opened some princess lipstick and had to put it on Jack! I guess I need to start planning a 2nd birthday party for Jack......any ideas?????
September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! We did a fall festival theme for Creighton's first birthday- look back at the blog last October. I can't remember when Jack's birthday is, but if you want to use any of our ideas, let me know!
Seriously doubtful... I don't want to take a test though. I cant stand to see another single stripe!!!
Hi there...Thank so much for confessing on my blog! Your little family is super cute! ...I told my mom that you commented and she had the sweetest things to say about you! :) ... Anyway, pleaes keep reading and leave us a comment from time to time....P.S. Mallory is taking our pics soon and I'm SOOOO excited!!! :)
I have an idea for his 2nd birthday: come to Colorado for a ski trip...or just hang out with his friend Harrison!
Post a Comment