October 4, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll

We headed out to the Pumpkin Patch for some fun! They had tons of pumpkins of all kinds, cotton trailer to climb in, maze of hay bales, bean bag toss, bonfires, did I mention lots of pumpkins, and a sandbox full of corn! It was so much harder this year to get Jack's picture with a pumpkin because he has become much more mobile! This is a long post of pictures to tell the story:

In the corn sandbox
Burying our legs in the corn
I think that we need one of these at home- much less messier than sand!
Our attempt at a family photo
Jack and sweet Bes
Climbing into the cotton trailer

Sweet, dirty face
More playing in the corn

Jack was throwing hay on Bes
Where do my eyes go when I smile?

He needs one of these John Deere tractors.....

He didn't care about the pumpkins.....
This is the best picture I got

Climbing in the pumpkins




6 comments:

Becky said...

i love these pictures!!! The corn box is way cool! We are taking Jorja to a pumpkin patch soon - hopefully I'll get some cute pics too! I love these!

What kind of camera do you have?? I think your pictures are always so great!!

Unknown said...

Wow!Loved the pictures. What a great place. I want to go there too. Never thought of a corn box. Would be a lot less messy. Hope you got some great pumpkins for your house too.

Ashley DeMooney said...

Your pictures are AMAZING!!! You should quit teaching and be a photographer! You would be amazing at it! We could do it together - but let's face it - we do LOVE teaching!! I know you are an amazing teacher too! What kind of camera do you have? You do such a wonderful job! Love you and miss you tons!!

The Brantley Boys said...

Loving your family picture.

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Love all the pics! My camera has a color accent feature on it and you can zone in on a color and all else will be black and white. Pretty snazzy for my little ol' camera, huh? Trade ya! :)

Lindsey said...

so cute! he's so big. hey, i need your address. you can email it to me at cl.armstrong@hotmail.com when you get a chance. thanks.