1. He is obsessed with gloves. His teachers at school wear them to change diapers and he always talks about it....he has to take his own pair home from school when I go and pick him up. The other night we were at Miter Bad's house (Mr. Brad's) and he gave us a real surgical pair. Jack has not taken them off once. He wears them to read books, play with toys, in the car, to use the potty, clean up....I had to take them off of him so that he would eat dinner tonight! Is this normal????? The other night I came home from a girls night out and he was asleep in his bed with his leather baseball glove on. Neil said he wouldn't go to sleep without it...
2. He sings songs all the time: 10 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, ABC song, Ring Around the Roses, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Happy Birthday, Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Wheels on the Bus, Jesus Loves Me, and different choruses he hears in the car. (I owe this to his teachers at school....they do group time and must sing these songs alot!)
3. Balls, balls, balls, balls, balls, balls.....football, tennis, baseball, soccer, basketball, golf.....
4. Cars, trains, boats, motorcycles, trucks, four-wheelers, lawn-mowers.....
5. Make HUGE messes everywhere he goes.
4. Cars, trains, boats, motorcycles, trucks, four-wheelers, lawn-mowers.....
5. Make HUGE messes everywhere he goes.
6. Talk all the time...he even lied to his teachers at school and told them that his daddy took him to school on a motorcycle? WHAT???
7. Blue's Clues and Moose and Z! He loves getting letters..... (have to watch the show!)
Today Neil and Fatz's company had family day at the plant site. Mom and I went and took Jack to meet Fatz because daddy was working today. Jack had a blast climbing in jump castles, hitting baseballs, running around and RIDING A REAL CHOO CHOO TRAIN! We got to ride on a real train today as it took us for a tour around the plant site. Jack seemed to enjoy it until it started to blow its loud horn. All in all, it was a beautiful day and fun memories were definitely made! I love that wild and crazy "big boy"! (that is what he calls himself)
2 comments:
How I love that sweet boy!! Tell him not to worry... Miter Bad has an endless supply of glubs! Ya'll are the best... tell Neil I need a vacation so he better keep looking...
I can't believe he is about to be 2. I remember the day he was born! What a sweet boy! Continue to make many memories!
Post a Comment