October 27, 2008

FuN TiMEs WhiLE SIck

So after being up all night with 103 fever, the shakes, and dry heves.....I took my baby to the doctor and you would have never known he was sick by watching him play in the waiting room for 1 and 1/2 hours!!!!! Of course he didn't have a fever anymore (thanks to motrin and a lukewarm bath at 4:15 am) but she did say that his ear was red, nose was green, and throat was irritated. We got some medicine and stayed with Nan while mom went on to work. When I picked Jack up this afternoon, this is what I found on his face.....Nan said that he wanted some glasses to wear so she made him some! Other than a three hour nap this afternoon, you would never know that he was so sick last night! Aren't these cute pictures and oh so funny?







2 comments:

Becky said...

no way! That is awesome. I would have never thought to draw on the glasses - guess that's what grandmas are for! HA! Too cute. And gosh, I can't imagine what that was like for you for him to be so sick... and I would have given the Dr. a piece of my mind making me wait an hour and a half. UNacceptable. WOW! :) What a great kid - the playing must go on despite the sickness!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

He is so funny!! Cracks me up!