August 28, 2008

Our goal was a week.....

and we just barely made it. Jack got another tooth letter home today and I so thought that we had just maybe gotten over biting our friends! Daddy is off tomorrow so if it happens again he will be making another visit.....
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY BLOG LOOK BETTER????? IT IS SO BORING AND NEEDS SOME MAJOR RE-VAMPING!!!!! I WANT A CUTE HEADER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
I am glad we have a three day weekend.

4 comments:

Becky said...

well, I kind of cheated and had a friend make my header and add the fun background paper because I wanted a cuter blog too... but, I think I might know how to do it now... maybe. :) if you will send me your email address I can try and give you more detail... you can email me at beckynjones@gmail.com

The Brantley Boys said...

I wish I could help you with your blog. I'm still learning as I go. I have no idea. But as soon as you learn, you have to let me know. PS, I love your background.

lindsaycutt said...

When you figure out the secret of keeping Jack from biting, will you please share it with us? You know, for preventative reasons. :)

Lindsey said...

Leah - I am so dumb... I never thought to check and see if I had any comments so I am just now getting yours. I would love for you to email me pics from the party. Our email is cl.armstrong@hotmail.com. I need your email address anyways.I did my blog after much frustration with not knowing what I was doing. The easiest part was the background b/c I got it off thecutestblogontheblock.com and it gives you instructions on how to put it in your blog. I still haven't figured out the header though.... email me if you need help with the background and let me know if you find out about the header.... sorry to leave such a long comment. Have a good Labor Day.