August 24, 2008

GUess Who?

......Slept in their big boy bunk beds every night this week and woke up this morning wanting a COKE for breakfast? That would be my sweet little angel! And we did finish off the week with no biting on Friday so maybe we are on to something! Here is to a week of no tooth letters......
Is he not adorable in his little Chuck Taylors that I found and he calls them "baseball shoes"!
He tried on several of my clean shirts and shorts the other night all by himself! He had my clean undies on his head too but daddy made him take those off! He is too funny.

Just a cute one of him from this morning when he woke up and wanted coke and cereal for breakfast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is certainly related to his Pop. Coke for breakfast!! Wow a whole week in his big boy bed!

Nicole said...

I am so proud of my Jack Jack!!! It was never Jack that wanted to sleep with his parents it was Leah wanting to snuggle with Jack. I know you are married to NEIL!

Becky said...

SUCH a big boy sleeping in his own bunk bed!! I'm sure you and Neil are pumped about that! Do I hear baby #2 on the way?? heehee!!!

The Brantley Boys said...

I'm so proud of Jack! It must be a sign that he is ready for numero dos!