February 11, 2011

Snow Picture Overload!

There is a reason his fingers almost had frostbite.
So it snowed Wednesday night for about 5 hours straight. And it was bone cold. The snow was the perfect, powder kind. Made everything look so beautiful. Of course, we had to go play in it and a bonus was that Daddy had the day off!

A snowball to the face.

Merrit, Abby and Miller came over to go sledding with us. We had a big time! Finished the cold snow playing with some warm bowls of soup and cupcakes!

These two are hilarious together.

Stinks being so little and having to pull that sled up the hill by yourself.

Best Buds.

A little snowball fight with daddy.


A perfect snow angel.
He could live up north I am convinced. He kept telling me, "Momma it looks like Christmas. Isn't it so pretty?"

Possibly my new favorite picture. Daddy and his mini-me.

Snow just makes it all so fresh, peaceful.


Little brother was NOT keen on the snow. Or being outside in the cold for that matter.

And was having NO part in sledding. Another fun-filled day off from school. As much as I enjoy them, I really don't want to be going to school in June.

1 comments:

Abby said...

Love them! I think my favorite is the one of Jack making the snow angel.