February 21, 2011

the JOY of ALOT of LOVES


Day 16
the joy of together- a self-portrait
This was taken several weeks ago, in January, when Neil and I went on a HOT date for our 7 year anniversary. We went to dinner while the grandparents kept the boys. It was nice to eat and talk....LOVE him


day 14
the joy of Jewelry/Wedding band
Since I have already taken a photo of my ring, I chose this piece of jewelry that Neil has given me. He has given me a charm with both of my boys initials, my last name and a Jesus fish. I wear this necklace ALMOST everyday. I love my charms and I love my boys. All of my boys.

day 13
JOY of Routines
each day and each night that Neil works, this backpack is filled with a can of chips, lots of little debbies, a pb&j, and snuff. This is his routine. It hangs right here in my kitchen.

day 12
joy of love of EYES
I heart both of my babies eyes. Their eyelashes are too.die.for. Jack has my squinty eyes that disappear when he smiles. They both have blue eyes from their daddy. I love the JOY that both of these boys' eyes bring to my life.

Sam's eyelashes. Told you so.

0 comments: