
I am taking part in a photography online class for the month of February. Hopefully, I can keep up with each day's assignment. You are to photograph the ones you love. I can tell you that after day 4 (behind days 1-3) I won't be using my husband much as the subject cause he hates
DISLIKES being in pictures.

Day 4's assignment was to capture your love then and now. Neil and I met almost 10 years ago when I was 18 and he was
older.. We were camp counselors at Young Life camp in Windy Gap, NC. This is a picture of that month at camp. 7 years of marriage, 2 kids, 2 houses in 2 different states..I think we look different. And I know our LOVE is different. I love him and the JOY he brings to my life.
3 comments:
I like him with a clean face.... Sorry Neil I know you will hate that.
I do think this is a cute picture of yall....
At least he did it for you. He does HATE to have pictures made. I guess he get it from me. I don't really like my picture made either. I would rather be the one taking them. :-)
Hahaha...that 1st pic is hilarious! He REALLY does not want you to take his picture!
Post a Comment