
Today's assignment was to capture your LOVE doing what drives you NUTS..... LOVE TO HATE.

This love's eyelashes are so long. Any girl would LOVE TO HATE this. It doesn't drive me NUTS but I wonder what they would look like with mascara...just saying....


Toys.dumped.out.everywhere. Need I say more?

And this chubby love is mostly responsible. I LOVE him but often HATE cleaning up the messes.



Everyday my husband goes to work he takes a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich. And this is what it looks like when he is done. He gets this trait from his daddy, promise I've seen it. He ALWAYS leaves it (and some crumbs) out on the counter for me to put up. I LOVE to HATE this about him. It DOES drive me NUTS. But I love all of them anyway.
1 comments:
Do you ever find it smeared on the couch? That is a trait his father has. Instead of putting it on bread, he just gets a spoonful and somehow it amazingly ends up on the couch :-(
Post a Comment