They are so cute & they look just alike.Congrats on the new addition.Your my hero for not using meds but I dont think I will ever try it.
They look almost identical!!! He is so precious...I want to kiss his little cheeks so bad I can hardly stand it! I love you guys so much and I am so thankful everything went so well. I am praying for you as you transition to a family of 4!!!!
I do think they look alike...both are such cuties!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They are so cute & they look just alike.
Congrats on the new addition.
Your my hero for not using meds but I dont think I will ever try it.
They look almost identical!!! He is so precious...I want to kiss his little cheeks so bad I can hardly stand it! I love you guys so much and I am so thankful everything went so well. I am praying for you as you transition to a family of 4!!!!
I do think they look alike...both are such cuties!!
Post a Comment