Welcome to the Family, Sam. We are so glad you are here and you and your mommy are doing good. We've been praying for ya'll all day. Come to Texas and we will hug on you and Jack, both! (and your Daddy and Mommy, too)
He is so precious!!!! What a beautiful family of 4! I can already tell Jack will be the best big brother! Enjoy all these new moments with your sweet addition!
Oh. My! He is SO precious!! CONGRATS!!! It appears all went well with the delivery - I hope that is the case! :) So happy for you guys!!! Hopefully Sam won't be too big before we get to meet him in person!
Congratulations!!! I think Amy texted me the second after he was born...she's been keeping me posted all day!! He is just precious!!! At first I was thinking his Daddy had marked him all to well just like Jack, but I see you in him too =) Hope you are doing well...thinking of you!!!
I'm crying tears of joy at your beautiful new family! That picture of little Jack with his baby brother (and you) is just precious! I can't wait to hear all about him. He's wonderfully, wonderfully made!
11 comments:
Welcome to the Family, Sam. We are so glad you are here and you and your mommy are doing good. We've been praying for ya'll all day. Come to Texas and we will hug on you and Jack, both! (and your Daddy and Mommy, too)
Yeah Congrats! I think he is a good mix of both of you.
Enjoy boys they are great.
He is so precious!!!! What a beautiful family of 4! I can already tell Jack will be the best big brother! Enjoy all these new moments with your sweet addition!
Oh. My! He is SO precious!! CONGRATS!!! It appears all went well with the delivery - I hope that is the case! :) So happy for you guys!!! Hopefully Sam won't be too big before we get to meet him in person!
Congratulations Sam is beautiful!! What a great big brother Jack will be...it is so sweet to see how excited he is! Thinking and praying for you guys!
Congratulations!!! I think Amy texted me the second after he was born...she's been keeping me posted all day!! He is just precious!!! At first I was thinking his Daddy had marked him all to well just like Jack, but I see you in him too =) Hope you are doing well...thinking of you!!!
Congratulations! He is so sweet! And, what a precious and proud big brother!!!!
Perfect!! Congratulations!!!
congrats mullins family... what a sweet little sam you have. i hope ya'll are adjusting well.
What a beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to meet Sam in person. Congratulations to you both on another beautiful son!
I'm crying tears of joy at your beautiful new family! That picture of little Jack with his baby brother (and you) is just precious! I can't wait to hear all about him. He's wonderfully, wonderfully made!
Post a Comment