November 9, 2009

Sam's arrival....

I am going to the hospital in about 8 hours to start our journey of having baby #2. I have some mixed emotions about it. I am super excited to meet Sam but at the same time don't want to do labor. I am excited for Jack to meet his baby brother but also a little emotional about him not being my only baby anymore. Please pray for us as we embark on this new journey of two kids and pray for a safe, healthy, quick delivery. I am trusting in God that he has all of this in his hands and that there is nothing to fear. He knows what He is doing and can do it much better than I can!
Please Lord be with me tonight so that I can get some sleep, be with us in the morning as we prepare to be induced, be with my bloodpressure so that it doesn't skyrocket, and be with us all day as we sit and wait on this miracle of birth and sweet baby! Thank you Jesus for the past 9 months and the life that you are giving to Neil and I to raise. Please give me an overwhelming peace and the faith to know that you will. I love you ~ Amen.

5 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I love you Leah!!!! You are definitely being prayed for...I can't wait to get updates on little Sam's arrival. You can do it!!!!

The Cochran Clan said...

You are in our prayers! Just 3 months ago I was going through the same feelings. God is good and you will love every moment of having 2! Can't wait to see pictures!

Shannon Willcutt said...

Thinking about you and praying for you today, Leah!! And for your whole little family...things will be wonderful!! Love ya!

The Sasser Crew said...

Praying for you today on Sam's birthday! Your faith has grown so much over this pregnancy. I know that God is in control today and you are going to feel that! Love you!!

Kimberly said...

Praying for you!