Well, yesterday was Sam's due date and he is still not here. We are in the waiting game this weekend. I go back to the doctor Monday morning for another check-up and most likely will go to the hospital after that. He said I am favorable for going into labor this weekend on my own because....I AM MAKING PROGRESS!!! FINALLY!!!! Come on baby Sam. We can't wait to meet you.
November 7, 2009
Ever had a.....
Posted by Leah at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thinking and praying for you this weekend. Have someone update your blog when Sam comes, please!!!
Can't wait to hear Sam's story,
Whoop!Whoop! Fatz and Nan in town, check... Gumbea is here, check... Aunt Amy SO excited she can barely stand it, check... bun in the oven officially DONE(and starting to burn) =), check... come on baby Sam!!
Can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment