November 20, 2009

One week checkup!



Sam had his one week checkup today and everything went well...except for the long wait on the doctor! She said he was beautiful and looked healthy! He gained back the weight he lost plus more! He left the hospital weighing 7 lbs 8 oz and today he weighed 8 lbs 8 oz. He is a great eater and has hit a growth spurt. He is so laid back and super sweet. Jack tells him all the time that he just loves, loves, loves him and always wants to kiss all over his face and hands. I had an eventful day yesterday with some type of kidney or bladder infection and was running a 102.5 fever. I had to go to the doctor and am now on routine tylenol and antibiotics. Hopefully it will kick it real soon so that I can enjoy my family that is coming for Thanksgiving. I love these two boys and their daddy!


2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Sam is so cute and such a big boy. Way to gain wait!

Kimberly said...

Oh, I know you're just so blessed!!! I hope you're adjusting to the early morning, late nights all over again! I think now {after almost four months} I'm just getting adjusted to the changes.

Your sweet boys! What a wonderful time of year to recieve such an amazing gift from God!