January 14, 2009

Why does he do that?

So last night we were eating dinner at a Chinese restaurant and Jack did it again. This time it didn't involve the waitress....just everyone eating near us! He wasn't eating much so I kept trying to get him to eat different things. After a few minutes, he crawls up in his high chair, stands up, and says (loudly) "I can't I am pooping" and becomes red faced and grunts. He did do his business and I had to go and take care of it....needless to say changing a diaper of that caliber during dinner is a GOOD DIET!
Pray for me......I think that I have my hands full.........
*not that many of you care but my brand new camera had a malfunction and had to be sent back to Sony for a doctor's visit....I feel naked without it but will not have any pictures to post of Jack for a short while...I know it's so sad......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is an age thing. When the twins were about Jack's age, they use to announce they had farted. In order to avoid great embarrassment, we came up with a saying -- I made fresh air --(though it was hardly fresh but better than screaming farted). Hang in there, Jack will out grow it!