January 24, 2009

Do you think that he is ready?


This is Jack and my friend Maribeth's little boy, Jack Dudley. We all hung out together for awhile last Sunday. Jack wanted to hold J Dud so I let him. He was very sweet to him by kissing and hugging him. When I got the camera out, he slid out from under J Dud and wanted to see himself on the screen. After that, he wanted to hold him again. He says he wants a baby "gril" sometimes and then other days he listens to his daddy and says he wants a baby boy. He told me today that he would name both babies KK after a little girl in his class. Jack and I are ready for a baby....we are still working on daddy!

1 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

The day you call me and tell me that you are pregnant I am going to flip out! :)