
Neil and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Thursday the 1st. I cannot believe that we have been married that long! It truly has gone by so quickly. We were talking about all of the changes in our lives that have happened over the last five years. We moved from Charleston to Abilene, Abilene to Columbus, bought two houses, had one sweet boy and changed jobs! I know that the Lord has amazing plans for us in our next five years. I love you Neil! Thanks for making the last five years full of so many sweet memories. I can't wait to spend the next 55 years with you!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Gosh, it seems like just yesterday y'all got married. When I read five years, I almost fell off my couch. Love you both!
Just thought of 2 more for Nicole... Huck (love that!) and Nash... I'm on a personal mission to name that child!
Post a Comment