


Well it hasn't been so sweet lately!! Since he turned TWO things have been very difficult. He has thrown many a tantrum, thrown many a toy, hit, kicked, screamed and cried many a times! Oh how I love him so much but it makes the job of parenting quite trying at times. He got in trouble today at school for hitting and throwing toys. I have tried time-out, spanking, taking things away, talking.....I really don't know what to do. I sometimes feel like I am raising a bully. Other times he can be such a sweet little boy. Ahhh.....
"Train up a child in the way that he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6
Lord please help Neil and I train Jack to be a follower of You. Please help us each day with disciplining our baby. Give us patience in these times. ~
3 comments:
I know it will get better!! Hang in there!
I remember when Nolan was that age and thinking the same thing. Keep praying, keep showing Jack the way and you'll get through the rough times. You and Neil are great parents.
Aw, sweet Jack! Hang in there and I'll be praying too! :) I miss you! I feel like we haven't hung out in forever!
Post a Comment