Today I got to see my best friends from college and high school in Birmingham. We got to meet for a couple of hours to catch up and see babies! It was such a great time to see some of my favorite people in the world. I miss these girls so much and it was just like it used to be.
GLB FOREVER!!!
Girls- I think that we should make this an annual tradition (except maybe do it for several days in a "vacation like" setting....what do ya think??) I have a feeling that next time we all meet there may be other little munchkins there....whose going to be next???
I love you and miss you girls! Thanks for a great day.




3 comments:
Leah, you have no idea how good it was to see you, Jack, your mom and Anna. We miss you tons! I think it is a great idea to take a vacation together. Adam and I went to Club Med last October and it was way kid friendly. We love you and we miss you tons.
Mandy & Harrison
I completely agree Leah!! It was SO good to see you and to hug your neck!! I really miss you! I will call you soon so that we can catch up some more! I am in for some family vacations. Hopefully, next time we will have a little one as well. Jack is so cute! I'd love to spend more time with him. Thanks for driving to come see us. Please thank your mom and sister as well. I am really thankful for you and our friendship! Love you and miss you tons!
Ashley
Yeah Yeah!!
It was so good to see you. Thanks a million for making the drive. What a blessing it was just to see your face. I miss you and your family so much. I am definitely in for a yearly vacation. We can always take a FREE trip to Fripp Island!! Hopefully there will be a Reed baby for Jack to play with next time!! I love you Leah. Give Neil and Jack hugs for me!!
Post a Comment