Monday, Jack and I were getting dressed so that he could go to school (Mother's Day Out for the summer). I put this new shirt on him and he looked down at it, looked up at me and said, "daddy?" I started laughing because Neil is sort of obsessed with Polo shirts and I guess Jack is smart enough to notice it! It was very cute and I feel like he was saying that he now looked like his daddy did when he got dressed. I believe that Neil has some what instilled a Polo "monster" in our son....I see alot of these shirts in our future thanks to daddy!
Here is our handsome boy in his "daddy" shirt!
2 comments:
Shane is a big polo fan as well... we love the polo stuff for kids but this is one area where the little boys clothes are better than girls. nothing beats the classic polo shirt. I'm glad to know you are teaching Jack at such a young age how to be fashion conscience - he can be metro like Shane! haha!! :) he really is such a cutie!
Now not only does he look like daddy, but he dresses like him too! Oh boy! Two Neils in one house?!?!
Post a Comment