June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today was a great day! The weather was WARM and we played outside all day. Neil started building the dog run in the backyard. Jack thought that he needed to help stir and pour the concrete but I didn't think so! (didn't you see the Grey's Anatomy episode with the little boy stuck in the chunck of hardening concrete???) All in all, it was a good day around here. Happy Father's Day Neil- we love you very much!
Jack thinks that this is a car and started screaming, "keys, keys"so that he could drive!
Sweet, dirty little face
Don't you get this excited about playing in the extreme heat?
He was telling daddy where to put the posts
Deep discussion about digging holes.....if only I could know what Jack was thinking!
Inspecting the deep hole.....

My boy...the sweet tea drinker!

Neil was mowing the yard when Jack got up from his nap...so we had to go out and help him. Neil didn't have on a shirt so Jack didn't want one either~
Check out that figure!



2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

That is too hilarious. I love the picture of Jack without his shirt on. I cannot wait to see him (and his momma too)in less than two weeks!

Becky said...

oh my! That last picture is adorable!! That close up is awesome too - his eyes are amazing! And I love the pic of Neil talking to him about the hole. Too cute!