SO what do you do when you have lots of chores to do and a toddler to do them with(because Mother's Day Out was cancelled for this week!)? You "hire" him to help you with the chores! Laundry and cooking are so much more fun with Jack to help (if that is what you want to call it!) It takes twice as long but the laughs are twice as many for sure!
June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sure looks like it will take 4x as long if he puts everything on his head before they get put up...sure hope those undies are clean! I am counting down the days until I get to squeeze that little guy!
too cute!! Hopefully Jorja will be a little helper as well cause I hate house work and need all the laughs I can get while doing it. Him putting the clothes on his head is awesome. So, when are you guys coming to town exactly?? This weekend right? We definitely want to hang out!!! Can't wait!!
Post a Comment