June 8, 2008

Happy 18 Months Jack!

I can't believe that my baby is 18 months old today. He is getting so big. I looked at him today and thought that he looks like such a big boy! I kind of think that the terrible twos are already starting.....but he still looks super sweet. Just look how handsome he looked this morning for church! I love you Jack.



He found the bumbo seat in his closet and had to bring it out. He can still fit into it....he has skinny little legs. I am going to try it as a booster seat at the table!

3 comments:

Kara said...

HA!! We had to pry Branson's chubby thighs out of the Bumbo when he was using it at 6 months. That cracks me up! Can't wait to see you guys in July...great swimming time! :)

The Brantley Boys said...

Too funny...I can't believe that my almost 3 month old and your 18 month old can fit in the same seat. Jack does look so handsome!

Becky said...

I can't believe he is already 18 months. WOW! He is just too cute... and I'm preparing Jorja for the kisses to come but I fear Jack may be the one in trouble. Jorja doesn't give kisses often but when she does they are open mouth with tongue and all! hopefully she'll calm that down as she gets older! oh boy! :) heehee. Getting so excited about seeing you guys!