It was a pretty day, so after school Jack and I went outside in the backyard while daddy mowed. We played on the slide and with the dogs. He is getting so big and so smart. (maybe I am a little partial) I feel like I can carry on a conversation with him and he understands me. We are ready for summer around here......
May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seriously, those eyes. He would get away with anything with me. I would be the worst baby-sitter for him. I can't believe my sweet boy is going to be that big in a year.
Mandy
I am so excited to see that cuz has a slide. I will get to play on it this summer when I come to visit. I am counting down the days till you get here cuz.
Camp
Wow he looks like his Daddy! How is Mississippi?
Post a Comment