You know your child is sick when he will sit in your lap for three hours watching tv and never move...and occassionally take a nap. Jack's school called me yesterday saying he was sick. My mom went to get him and sure enough...three hours later we were in the ER with a 104 temp. He was throwing up so he wasnt keeping any tylenol in him so I couldnt get his fever down. He had a "severe" ear infection is what the ER doctor said. Well two shots and lots of pokes with themometers later....we are much better. Even before we left the ER I could see my busy baby coming back! It was pitiful watching him not feel well AT ALL! I think that you can see that he is feeling back to normal...just look at what he did to my kitchen floor this morning!
Jack's favorite things to do are clean...he will take a rag around the house and wipe furniture, the toliet, himself....and then vacuum the house if I will let him. I think that I have created either a monster or a really good helper. Neil's says he sees me "cleaning" to much....
3 comments:
I feel like I am looking at Neil every time I look at Jack's picture. However, it is obvious that he is your son with his cleaning habits.
Harrison wasn't feeling well yesterday and it broke my heart. I don't know if I can handle my sweet boy not feeling well.
Mandy
oh, poor Jack. We have been there too... the whole 104 temp and trip to the ER is an experience I don't want to go through again. I am glad he feels better! Shane says you probably need to move here so your cleaning habits can rub off on me... and Jorja! :) ha!
Jack is adorable. I hadn't seen him or your blog until today. Give him a hug for me.
Hard-Hearted Hannah
Post a Comment