April 9, 2008

He's getting so old...



My baby is now 16 months old. My how time flys...seems like yesterday we were just coming home from the hospital. In honor of this handsome little man, I am going to give you a top 16 list of what we love about him!

1. he is the best snuggler in the world- I am so glad that he got this from me because his daddy is not really a "cuddle" kind of person.

2. his super sweet blue eyes and loooonnng eyelashes- he did get this from his daddy and I love it!

3. his very open mouth kisses- he has bitten my lips and nose doing this before so this make me a little leary when he gets in the "kissing" mood.

4. that he has a big belly and teeny tiny waist- still wearing 6-12 month shorts from last summer but our shirts have to be 18-24 months or 2T.

5. he climbs on everything- chairs, coffee tables, couches, stools, fireplace mantles, etc.

6. the way he says mama and dada-it will melt your heart!

7. the way that he thinks that every girl with long dark hair is my sister Anna- he will point to them and say nana.

8. he talks so much now and understands things that you tell him- he calls everything by a double name- dog dog, juice juice, pat pat (paci), ma-ma, da-da, night night, milk milk, K-K (a little girl in his class)

9. he is all boy- eats dirt and plays only with rocks, sticks and any kind of tool while we are outside.

10. the way he will rub his belly off signing the word "please"- you can't resist giving him whatever he wants when you see him do it.

11. the way he gets so excited about sweeping with his broom- if you have seen the "monkey" impression that he does while doing this you know what I am talking about ( I will try to video it on my camera so that you all can get a good laugh!)

12. he will dance to any type of music- even dumb songs that I make up

13. the way he knows all of his facial features and even knows where they are on my face, his dad's face-anyones face he can touch.

14. the way he loves belly buttons and is not afraid to come up to me (anywhere) and lift up my shirt and poke mine

15.he loves books and will sit in the floor and look at them- and sometimes tear them up!

16. that he is mine and Neil's best little qualitites (at least I think so!!!) all wrapped up into a super cute little boy!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree with all the sweet things about your little man and think ours are for sure related because Camp has several of the same favorites. We miss you and Love you

Becky said...

oh this is too sweet. seriously, you are REALLY making me want to meet him SO bad... and introduce him to Jorja. I think the two of them will hit it off... wink, wink! haha!