April 1, 2008

For Big Daddy Kevin.....

This is for Big Daddy Kevin back in Abilene who thinks that Neil is in Tunica rolling dice. He just hates for his picture to be taken so I had to run grab the camera tonight to capture this sweet moment.


My sweet little boy
Precious daddy time
I think that they look alot alike


4 comments:

Allison said...

oh i love it!!!!!! Big Daddy will be so pleased - and they do look so much alike! I am terrible about posting comments - but I do LOVE your blog. Jack Henry is so super cute and I love watching him grow. We sure do miss you guys!!!

Kevin B said...

Glad to see that Jack is teaching Neil how to read.

Becky said...

This is awesome! And Shane and I have said the same thing... Jack looks SO much like Neil! Don't you hate that? Jorja looks like Shane too. I mean, hello! I'm the one who carried her and gave birth to her you'd think she could look a little like me! ha! Anyway, I'm SO excited for you guys to come visit this summer. Can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Neil and Jack reading together. I especially love that he is reading the Bible story book. He does look a lot like his daddy. Brings back lots of memories.