Today's weather was great. We spent some time outside playing with Jack's new favorite "toy"- the water hose. He loves to spray people with the hose. He also loves this new hat. He wants to wear it to school everyday. He won't leave any other kind of hat on his head. Neil isn't too sure about it but I think he looks really cute in it. Plus it will keep the sun off his extremely white head and neck in the summer (which he gets from his father!). I think that he is one of the most adorable little boys in the world......but I am his mom.
April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You may be right. He is the cutest kid in the world. His hat definitely doesn't look like a Neil Mullins hat. Nonetheless, it is very cute. Have you told him about Vladimir Puntang yet?
no, I think you are on to something - he could be one of the cutest little boys in the world. (and I can say that because i have a girl so there's no competition there - ha). seriously though, he is pretty darn cute and I think the hat is awesome. a little surprised Neil didn't try to find some type of goretex northface for him wear though. :)
Hey ya'll. I linked here from Candice's blog. You look settled in. I wish we had trees like that in Abilene. We went to rick and rhonda's and got to see chloe. She's a doll. I can't believe he's a "little man" now. Has it been that long since we've seen you?
Lindi & Crew
Post a Comment