April 20, 2008

Swimming!

It was a beautiful day here so we decided to go outside and enjoy the sunshine!


He does have a swimsuit, he just didn't have one at my mom's house this morning.



Look at those eyelashes




4 comments:

Unknown said...

The lashes are beautiful. Can't wait to play with him in May. Tim and Lori have the pool ready for us to swim.

Love you
Gumbea

ML said...

He is just adorable! Maybe Branson can play with him when you guys come to Abilene. I love the hat! And I MISS you guys! Merri Lynn

Allison said...

Hi Leah. I LOVE Shirla, and had the BEST time student teaching with her. In fact y'all were planning your wedding while I was student teaching. Nicole and I always had so much fun together too. She was such a goof and I always could count on her for a good laugh.

Thanks for your compliment on Harper's name. She is named after Matt's grandmother. If you have a girl next, you can use her name. I think this world would be a little bit sweeter with 2 Harper Faith Mullins in it!!

Thanks for your comment!

MKP said...

Malakai said 'nice speedo Jack!'

: )
He's adorable!