May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms! I am very blessed to have a wonderful mom and also a wonderful mother in law in my life as great examples. I love you both.
Now here is my sweet reason that I get to celebrate this great day! Isn't he precious? Being a mother is a lot of emotions all wrapped up into a little person. I love this little boy more than I ever thought was possible (even when he is being a little stubborn or cranky.) He always makes me smile.



3 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

Happy 2nsd Mother's Day. He gets cuter and cuter everyday. His baby dedication is hilarious. Harrison has his baby dedication in CHS in a week and a half and I am hoping that he doesn't bust out in tears!

Kara said...

You are such a good Mommy and I love seeing pictures of baby Jack growing into a big boy! Branson can't wait for his friend to get here, so we can go swimming. :)

the Cutters said...

Hey Leah!!! It has been way too long. Jack is too cute! I got your blog address from Mandy... so fun to see your family. Casey, my husband, got a job offer in Corinth, MS, but we decided not to take it. What city are ya'll in? We live in Colorado Springs right now, just an hour from the Brantley's. Its fun to get to see them all of the time. Hope yall are doing well. I'd love to catch up. Email me sometime. laurajcutter@gmail.

Love,
Laura (Jelley) Cutter