Yesterday Jack and I went with some friends of mine to the Street Festival here in town. We had a great time and enjoyed the wonderful weather. After we got home, Jack was pooped! He slept without any clothes on for almost two hours! Today we had another sunny day so we went out for some swimming. He loves being outside and in the water.
May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
there is nothing sweeter than a napping baby wearing only a diaper! What a sweet boy!!!
I am getting jealous of these sunny days that you have in Mississippi. I mean we have sunny days here in CO, but they are generally accompanied by some snowfall too. If Harrison was outside without his shirt on, he would have frost bite on his little nipples. We are hoping for some warm weather soon. It is May!!
he really does love that hat doesn't he? too cute!! Seriously can't wait to meet him - he is adorable.
Post a Comment