I love the age that Jack is! He is almost 18 months old and so much fun. He understands what we are saying to him (most of the time) and can communicate with us pretty well. He talks all the time and it seems like each day he says new words. He loves his friends at school because he talks about them all the time. One of his favorite things to do is read books. He will point to all the pictures and talk just like he knows what every word says. He took his first boat ride this past weekend and seemed to enjoy it. Jack is very much ALL BOY and would spend all of his time outside if I would let him. I can't imagine how boring my life would be without him! I love this little boy more than I ever thought that I could!
(Oh and by the way- SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!! Praise the Lord!)
2 comments:
Gumbea and Pop have the backyard all ready for Jack to come and play. Pop has the garden hose and sprayer. Gumbea has a sandbox, swing and garden tools. We can't wait to play.
oh my gosh - we are DYING to meet him. He is so adorable. I can't wait (well, I can...) for Jorja to be able to communicate to us like that. crazy!! Oh, and I'm hearing some Alice Cooper playing in the background with your excitement about school being out! :) Bring on the summer fun!!
Post a Comment