May 17, 2008

Random Pictures of the Week

These are a few of the pictures of what happened during our week. First, Jack learned to eat corn right off the cobb. It is much less messy and he really thinks that it is fun! Next, he is obsessed with carrying around several pacis at a time so his daddy decided in order to free up his hands, he could use his ears to carry the other pacis. Last, Jack got a new bike that he loves to ride!!! I like it because you can push and steer him without him having to peddle because his legs aren't long enough yet.
( 2 1/2 more days of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then bring on the summer fun!)





2 comments:

The Brantley Boys said...

I wonder why his legs aren't long enough yet? I mean his parents have SUCH long legs! Hehe! With those pacis, I see a future with many piercings!!

Becky said...

he is just too cute!! love these pics!!