Yesterday was such a nice day out that Jack and I decided that the concrete needed some art! I had bought some sidewalk chalk and we went to drawing........ He has this thing with having to carry everything all at once in his left hand...food, chalk, all of his smaller toys....anything he can carry! He seemed to enjoy himself..
March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man Jack Jack has beautiful handwriting. He is also a great artist. Do we have Picaso on our hands??? Well I will have the computer up and running tonight so I can for sure blog all my new pictures. I love you and Miss ya!!!
I love the pictures. He may get his wanting to carry everything from his Gumbea. I hate making to many trips. So I just always try to see how much I can carry at one time. Sometimes it is not very successful.
Gumbea
Post a Comment