March 20, 2008

Gumbea comes to town!

Neil's mom (Gumbea) came to visit us for Spring Break....Jack and Gumbea had fun playing together outside alot!! Thanks for coming to visit us Gumbea....see you this summer!!! Here are some pictures that we took while she was here.
(these pics are in no particular order because I don't know how to do that)
I love chocolate cookies....
Yummmmyyyyyyy..........


It is wayyyyy past my bedtime.....


I am learning to climb on anything and everything!


Can you help me get my dirty shirt off please??? I need to go take my bath.....


Jack, that is Rylee and Max's water....please don't play in it......

Gumbea and Jack reading a book.....


My handsome little man.....

Mommy, I want to help give Rylee a bath.....

Jack, get out of that water bucket......




1 comments:

cindy said...

Cute pictures! I haven't talked to Gumbea yet, but I know she enjoyed her visit and will be counting down the days until the next one.