Jack's second egg hunt was at church yesterday. It went about as well as the first- not many eggs. He was again more interested in the playground toys and rocks! We went down the jump castle slide and called it a day. The best part of the day was when a kid in about 4th-5th grade asked us if he (Jack) was in kindergarten.....humm....maybe I have a really short genius on my hands! Happy Easter!
March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEAH JACK JACK!!!!
I was so proud to see pictures of you without your patpat. I mean I know you are mad at your mom and dad for taking you away from us. But you are going to have to talk to her soon. I am so glad that it was at your 2nd Easter hunt. I didn't get to have a hunt today because I am under the weather. I miss you and Love ya!!
Camp
Post a Comment